( or beef bullion cubes)
1 (15 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes or 1 (15 ounce) cans
dried onion flakes
cabbage, sliced very thinly, like angel hair coleslaw
zucchini, cut into small cubes
uncooked brown rice
- Brown ground beef in skillet, drain and place in soup pot.
- Add water, beef base (or cubes), dried onion and canned tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add cabbage, zucchini and brown rice.
- Turn down heat to low, place a lid on soup pot and simmer for about 45 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.