lean boneless pork loin, well trimmed,cut into 1/4 inch thick strips
onion, thinly sliced
minced fresh ginger
cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix
( I use the one that has carrots & red cabbage in it)
red bell pepper, sliced
8-inch flour tortillas
plum sauce, for spreading on tortillas
- Heat a large skillet over high heat until very hot, ADD the first 4 ingredients and stir-fry until pork is brown and onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in coleslaw, bell pepper and stir fry until bell pepper is crisp-tender, about 5 minutes, Remove from heat.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place in a Preheated 350 degree oven for 8 minutes to warm (I use the pan for tortillas and warm in microwave).
- Return stir-fry to high heat and add bean sprouts, sake, hoisin and soy sauce; stir-fry until bean sprouts are tender crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Remove tortillas from oven, I let everyone fix ther own, Place tortilla on plate, spread with a small amount of plum sauce, Place some of the stir-fry over plun sauce and wrap up, Enjoy.