of peeled shrimp
of diced cooked ham
eggs, slightly beaten
spring onions, diced fine
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot, add about 2 Tbs of oil and stir fry the shrimp, meat and peas.
- Add the salt and rice wine.
- Cook for a minute then set aside in a bowl.
- Heat the remaining oil and lightly scramble the eggs.
- Add the cooked rice, scallions and salt.
- Stir to make sure that every grain of rice is seperated.
- Then add the shrimp, meat and pea mixture.
- Stir until everything is well blended (or about a minute).
- Serve hot.