red curry paste
1 teaspoon sambal oelek or 1 teaspoon
other chili sauce
( cut into small cubes or strips)
light coconut milk
crunchy peanut butter
lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- Heat oil in wok.
- Add curry paste and sambal oelek and fry for one minute.
- Add chicken and stir fry for around 4 minutes, or til golden.
- Add all other ingredients, bring to a boil and let simmer for around 8-10 minutes til sauce thickens slightly.
- Serve on a bed of rice with lemon wedges and roti bread.
- (You can add veggies such as green beans to the recipe, just throw in at step 4 and let simmer).