boneless skinless chicken breasts, baked or boiled and cut into cubes
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
cream of chicken soup
monterey jack cheese
crushed corn chips, divided
- Combine chicken, soup, sour cream, and picante sauce, mixing well.
- Spoon 1/2 mixture into lightly greased 2-quart round casserole dish.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of cheese over first layer.
- Add 1/2 of the crushed corn chips.
- Repeat a second layer by adding the rest of the chicken mixture, cheese and then the rest of the chips.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes.