sweet red peppers, seeded and chopped
1/2 cup hot red chili peppers or 1/2 cup
hot green chili pepper, seeded and chopped
5 1/2 cups
1 (6 ounce) bottles
- In a large saucepan combine peppers with vinegar over med low heat. Simmer for 15 minutes. Strain juice through jelly bag. DO NOT SQUEEZE BAG.
- Put juice back into saucepan and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Add salt and sugar to pan and bring back to a full boil. Boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir in pectin and skim off foam.
- Ladle into hot, sterilized jars and seal with screw on caps.