yogurt, your choice of flavors
1/2 cup milk or 1/2 cup
1 tablespoon oil or 1 tablespoon
( fresh or frozen)
- Combine the dry ingredients (flour, salt, powder and soda) in a medium bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients (yogurt, milk, egg and oil) in a large bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry and mix until just blended.
- Heat a hot lightly oiled or nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add about 1/4 cup batter per pancake and cook until bubbles form and edges are beginning to be cooked.
- Flip and cook other side until done.
- Serve hot with maple syrup, fruit or your choice of condiments.