- Place all ingredients in above order in bread machine.
- After dough cycle completes, remove and shape as rolls, placing them in a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Brush tops with butter prior to baking (I use about 2 tbl spoon melted margarine).
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees until golden brown, on the highest rack possible in your oven.
- Brush the tops with honey butter to give it a slightly sweet taste, as soon as you get them out of the oven. Now eat, and enjoy!