flour, for dusting surface
1 (13 7/8 ounce) packages
( you may use premade crust, if desired)
shredded gouda cheese
shredded mozzarella cheese
shredded parmesan cheese
red onion, thinly sliced
chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken tenders and saute until golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- When chicken is cool enough to handle, dice chicken to make a little over 1 cup.
- In a small bowl, toss chicken with 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
- Set aside.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough and place on a greased sheet pan.
- Shape to fill the sheet pan, about a 15 by 10-inch rectangle (skip this part if using premade crust).
- Spread remaining barbecue sauce evenly over pizza dough.
- Sprinkle Gouda, mozzarella, Parmesan, onions, and chicken over top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and cut into pieces.