BREADING (AS DONE BY Lv2Sun recipe 82987)
2 (2 1/4 ounce) packages
plain pork rinds
1/2 cup mayonnaise or 1/2 cup
1 1/2 lbs
thin sliced chicken cutlets
1 (24 ounce) jars
1 (8 ounce) bags
finely shredded mozzarella cheese
nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- As written by Lv2Sun, in a small bowl combine the mayo, eggs and cream.
- Be sure that the mayo is blended well and doesn't clump.
- Crush bags of pork rinds and then, in a separate bowl, combine them with cheese, parsley and garlic salt.
- Take each cutlet and dip in the egg mixture and then rind mixture.
- Place the cutlets in a sprayed glass dish.
- Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Top the cutlets liberally with the sauce and then with the cheese.
- (Note, the victorias caponata only has 4 total carbs per serving and is just delicious!).
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- You can place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes if you like the bubbly look.
- Tastes fabulous.
- You can't tell that it is low carb!