finely chopped pecans
whole wheat flour
Splenda sugar substitute, divided
3 tablespoons light butter or 3 tablespoons
1/3 cup light butter or 1/3 cup
1 1/2 teaspoons
grated lemons, zest of
nonfat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425°F Grease 12 muffin cups.
- In small bowl, combine pecans, oat flour, and 1/4 cup Splenda.
- Stir in 3 tbsp butter until mixture forms crumbs.
- Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine whole wheat flour, baking soda, lemon zest, baking powder, salt, and remaining Splenda.
- In another bowl, whisk together sour cream, eggs, and remaining butter.
- Lightly stir into flour mixture.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into muffin cups and sprinkle with pecan mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centre muffin comes out clean.