fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into bite size pieces
fresh yellow beans, trimmed and cut into bite size pieces
chopped red onion
1 1/2 cups
cherry tomatoes, washed and cut in half
1 (250 ml) bottles
kraft golden Italian salad dressing
- Cook beans in pot of boiling water for approximately 5- 10 minutes, or until crisp tender.
- Drain and place in large bowl.
- Add cherry tomatoes and chopped onion.
- Pour bottled Italian dressing over all, stir to mix.
- Place bowl in fridge for at least two hours or overnight before serving.