cabbage, shredded fine
carrots, shredded fine
1 (453.59 g) can
pineapple chunks, drained
white wine vinegar
scotch bonnet peppers, seeded and chop fine
Carnation Evaporated Milk
14.79 ml Dijon mustard or 14.79 ml
spicy brown mustard
eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- Shred cabbage fine.
- Shred carrots fine.
- Drain well canned pineapple chunks.
- Combine fruit and vegies in a large bowl and toss.
- To prepare the dressing:.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk with the mustard of choice and salt.
- Gradually add a little bit (a teaspoon at a time) of the oil, beating constantly.
- Continue adding oil slowly, beating all the while.
- Gradually beat in the evaporated milk, vinegar and peppers.
- Pour dressing over all, and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- You can also add a few green spring chopped onions if desired.