1 (18 1/2 ounce) packages
white cake mix
1 1/3 cups
seedless watermelon, cubed
1 (4 ounce) packages
strawberry kiwi gelatin powder
1 tablespoon oil (preferrably) or 1 tablespoon
1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
- Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine dry cake mix, watermelon, gelatin powder, egg whites and oil.
- Beat until smooth, takes about 3 minutes on high speed.(Some little chunks of watermelon are fine.)
- Pour in prepared pan and bake at 350F degrees for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack, and frost with the Watermelon Frosting.
- Beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
- Add sugar and watermelon juice, fold in with a spatula until completely blended.
- Spread over cake.
- Garnish with strawberries if desired, or any other fruit of your choice.