cooked chicken, chopped
1/2 cup green onions or 1/2 cup
1 1/2 tablespoons
- Boil chicken breasts for 20 minute cool and cube.
- peel peaches (if desired) and dice.
- roughly chop walnuts.
- thinly slice green onions.
- combine chicken, peaches, onion and walnuts in large bowl.
- combine dressing ingredients, mix well.
- pour over chicken mixture and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve put salad greens into individual bowls and mound chicken/dressing mixture on top.
- Or place serving bowls of both the chicken and salad greens and let people dish their own.
- A fresh loaf of herb bread compliments this salad for a complete meal.