2 (7 ounce) jars
pimento stuffed olives
2 (5 3/4 ounce) cans
pitted black olives
extra virgin olive oil
red wine vinegar
crumbled feta cheese
- Drain olives and chop in half.
- Core, seed, and coarsely chop the tomatoes.
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well.
- Best when served after being refrigerated for at least a couple of hours.
- I sometimes add kalamata olives if I have them onhand for a slightly different taste, or sometimes I use the"Mediterranean" flavour feta cheese instead of plain.