2 tablespoons sesame oil (plain) or 2 tablespoons
toasted sesame oil
( Not plain sesame oil)
red wine vinegar
( white and green parts)
( shoyu if available)
plus 1 teaspoon soy sauce
fresh garlic cloves
( toast them first if desired)
- Combine everything in a blender, immersion blender, or food processor. Do not blend for longer than necessary or it will get too thick.
- Taste, (dip a leaf or cracker) to adjust flavors. If too thick add water, a tablespoon at a time, until it's the consistency you prefer.
- Add a teaspoon more vinegar or soy for a stronger flavor.
- A teaspoon more toasted sesame oil will add a "richer" flavor.
- Store in the fridge in a jar with a tight fitting lid.