3 lbs hot Italian sausage or 3 lbs
sweet Italian sausage links
3 red bell peppers or 3 yellow bell peppers or 3
green peppers, cut into strips
italian sandwich buns, split
of grated mozzarella cheese
grated parmesan cheese
- Place sausage in 350 degree oven and brown for 30 minutes.
- Drain grease.
- Add garlic, onions, peppers, crushes tomatoes and paste.
- Stir in seasoning and bake covered for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 more minutes.
- Toast rolls fill with sausage, peppers and onions.
- Top with 2 ounces of mozzarella cheese and sprinkle parmesan cheese.
- Place under broiler till bubble and lightly browned.