thick pork loin chops with bone
( slices that make rings)
red bell pepper, cut into rings
cremini mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- Preheat oven or grill to 350F, cut 4 1 1/2 feet long pieces of foil and place a pork chop in the center of two.
- Top evenly with the onions, peppers, mushrooms, and garlic.
- Sprinkle with the seasoning salt (1 teaspoon per pocket).
- Lay the other two pieces of foil on top with the first two and tightly roll the edges in.
- Poke 2 holes in the tops of each bag and bake or grill for 30 minutes.