1 (6 ounce)
9-inch graham cracker crusts
carnation fat-free evaporated milk
1 (8 ounce) packages
fat free cream cheese, softened
grated lemon, rind of
1 1/2-2 cups
halved fresh strawberries
strawberry jelly, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place evaporated milk, cream cheese, egg, sugar, flour and lemon peel in blender (I use a mixer), cover.
- Blend until smooth, Pour into crust.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Arrange strawberries on top of pie; drizzle with jelly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.