2 (822.13 g) can
artichoke hearts, drained
cream cheese, softened
grated parmesan cheese
garlic, minced or pressed
paprika, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Reserve four artichoke hearts, chop remaining hearts.
- Combine chopped artichokes and all remaining ingredients in shallow baking dish, such as 8x8.
- Peel outer petals off reserved artichokes and sprinkle over top of dish.
- Arrange intact centers over top of dish as well.
- Sprinkle paprika over top for color.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until hot and melted.