1/2-1 cup butter or 1/2-1 cup
( or to taste)
- preheat oven 350 degrees.
- soak bread in milk.
- add eggs, sugar, vanilla, raisins and mix well.
- Pour margarine in bottom of heavy 9x14 baking pan.
- Add bread mixture and bake til firm about 40 minutes.
- cube it and place in individual dessert dishes.
- When ready to serve add Whiskey Sauce and heat under broiler for a few minutes.
- Cream sugar and margarine and cook in a dble boiler until very hot and dissolved.
- Add beaten egg and whip very fast so egg doesn't curdle.
- Cool and add Whiskey.