eggs, well beaten
- Dissolve yeast in water with a pinch of sugar.
- Mix in with other ingredients.
- Knead for 10 minutes on a floured surface.
- Let rise until doubled in bulk (about 45 minutes).
- Punch down and let rise again.
- Punch down and form into bun shapes (hamburger or hot dog).
- Make them on the small side as they do raise a little more when you bake them.
- Let rise until double.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Let cool until just warm to the touch; place in a sealed bag to soften crust.
- Makes 16-20 hamburger rolls.
- NOTE: I usually cut this in half.
- Double wrap and freeze any remaining ones.