1 1/4 cups
low sodium chicken broth
fresh asparagus, cut in 2 inch pieces
boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in bite size pieces
1 1/2 teaspoons
dried dill weed
parsley, finely chopped
- Cook the rice in chicken broth as per package directions, approximately 15 to 20 minutes for white rice.
- Add the 1/2 cup water to a 12-inch nonstick skillet; bring to a boil.
- Add the asparagus and return to boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for approximately 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain asparagus and set aside.
- Wipe out the skillet with a paper towel.
- Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken and cook 3 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and add aspargus.
- Cover and keep warm.
- Combine the lemon juice, oil, dill and salt add to cooked rice.
- Add the rice mixture to cooked chicken.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.