Garlic Bleu Cheese Butter
garlic cloves, chopped
1/4 teaspoon onion powder or 1/4 teaspoon
1/4 teaspoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning or 1/4 teaspoon
other seasoning salt
crumbled blue cheese
petite filet mignon steaks
3 -4 cloves
- Bleu Cheese Garlic butter: Add butter,garlic, thyme, and seasoning to food processor or blender and puree.
- Add Bleu Cheese and puree.
- Set aside and refrigerate.
- Steak: Mix seasoned salt, garlic,pepper, and soy sauce to create marinade.
- Place steaks and marinade in a large dish and marinate for 10 minutes, turning once.
- Discard marinade.
- Spray grill with cooking spray and grill steaks for@ 6 minutes on each side for medium.
- When fresh off the grill,serve each steak with a TBL.
- of Bleu Cheese Garlic Butter on top.