354.88 ml fresh blueberries or 354.88 ml
frozen blueberries, unthawed
- Preheat oven to 400F; line twelve muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in small saucepan; stir over medium heat until butter melts; cool until mixture is warm to touch; beat in eggs.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into large bowl; add milk mixture and stir just until blended; fold in blueberries (or raspberries).
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups; Bake until golden and tester comes out clean, about 15-20 minutes.
- Variation: You can use raspberries instead of blueberries.