1 (300 g) packages
frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 (400 g) packages
frozen boston bluefish fillets
( any white fish would work)
1 (284 ml) cans
condensed cream of celery soup
grated cheddar cheese
- Spray a 1-1/2L to 2L dish with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread thawed and squeezed dry spinach over bottom of dish.
- Place thawed fillets over spinach and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl mix the flour and water, add the soup and mix well.
- Spoon over fillets and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.