1 (20 ounce) boxes
( I use Betty Crocker)
strawberry, thinly sliced, save one whole for decoration
2 (3 1/4 ounce) packages
French vanilla instant pudding
hershey's shell chocolate syrup, as needed
- To make brownies:.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease bottom of a 13x9 inch pan.
- Stir brownie mix, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl until well blended.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake for 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean; let cool.
- While brownies are cooling slice the berries and set aside.
- Mix pudding with 2 cups of milk and whisk until thickened.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- To layer, put brownie for first layer, add strawberries for second layer, drizzle with chocolate shell and the pudding mixture layer.
- Repeat layers ending with the pudding mixture.
- Decorate with the whole strawberry, cool whip and drizzle with the chocolate shell.
- Chill until serving about 3 hours at least.