1 (2 lb) packages
frozen frozen tater tots
1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb
2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
cut green beans
2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
condensed cream of mushroom soup
shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown ground turkey (or beef), season to taste (Johnny's Seasoning Salt is very good for this, but salt and pepper will do nicely), drain and set aside.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line the bottom of an 11x13 rectangular baking dish with the frozen tater tots.
- Layer the browned ground meat next, then the green beans.
- In a bowl or large measuring cup mix the soup and enough milk that when mixed with the soup makes it easy to pour but not excessively runny.
- Pour mixture on top of the green beans and spread around to coat the top of the casserole.
- Top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until casserole is bubbly and the cheese is melted and starting to brown.