236.59 ml butter or 236.59 ml
margarine, room temperature
grated orange rind
1 (425.24 g) package
- Cream butter and sugar until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix flour and baking powder well.
- Add to first mixture, mixing well.
- Add orange rind, orange juice, walnuts, and raisins, stir until well combined.
- Pour batter into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for about 50 minutes or until pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan, wrap in foil.