asparagus, small-tender ones,if possible
1 (12 ounce) jars
roasted red peppers, cut in strips
artichoke heart, quartered
feta cheese, crumbled
salt & pepper
- Wash and trim asparagus,disgarding the tough ends.
- Cut each spear into 3 pieces.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook asparagus about 2 minutes.
- Drain and rince in cool water to stop the cooking.
- Combine the asparagus, pepper strips, artichokes, parsley and Feta in a large bowl.
- Mix all of the dressing ingredients together and whisk to blend.
- Pour over asparagus mixture & toss.
- Chill several hours.