packaged pizza crust
1 1/2 cups
white chocolate chips
( strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, peaches, nectarine, nectarines, kiwi, grapes)
- Mix the butter and powdered sugar together.
- Add flowur.
- Press crust into a small to medium pizza pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool crust.
- Melt chocolate in the half and half over low heat while stirring.
- Add to cream cheese and mix well.
- Spread on the crust.
- Cover the cream cheese/chocolate mixture with sliced fruit.
- Heat remaining ingredients stirring until thick.
- Allow the glaze to cool and then drizzle over the fruit.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Fourth of July Special: Use Blueberries, Strawberries and Shredded Coconut.
- Double the Recipe for a Large Pizza Pan and triple it for an Extra Large Pan.