lime, juice of
of chopped fresh chives
of chopped fresh parsley
olive oil, plus some for drizzling
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Scrub sweet potatoes, with skin on, slice each into approximately 1/2" inch pieces.
- Lay onto lightly greased baking sheet (I use Pam spray, but you could use olive oil), season with salt and pepper, and drizzle olive oil lightly over top.
- Bake about 12 minutes until soft, turning mid-way through.
- When potatoes are cooked, remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, make a dressing using olive oil, lime juice, chives, parsley, and salt and pepper.
- When potatoes are cool, cut into quarters and toss with dressing.