1 head cabbage or 1 (16 ounce) bags
green onions, sliced diagonally
1 (3 ounce) packages
ramen noodles, with seasoning packet
fresh basil leaves, shredded
- Preheat broiler.
- Shred cabbage if not using coleslaw mix, and place in salad bowl with green onions.
- Crumble noodles onto broiler pan, add almonds and sesame seeds and broil for about 2 minutes.
- Careful not to let sesame seeds burn.
- In a glass jar with a lid, combine oil, sugar, vinegar, salt, and contents of seasoning packet.
- Pour dressing over salad, and toss well.
- Add toasted noodles, almonds, sesame seeds and fresh basil (if using) RIGHT before serving.