boneless skinless chicken breast halves
2 tablespoons dry white wine or 2 tablespoons
fresh ground black pepper
( to garnish)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 13x9x2 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- In small dish, mix the mustard, oil and wine.
- Place the chicken in pan and brush with mustard mixture.
- Sprinkle with pepper and mustard seed.
- Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when center of thickest pieces are cut.
- Transfer to serving dish and garnish with fresh parsley.