3 lbs beef roast or 3 lbs chuck roast or 3 lbs
( or cider vinegar)
- Combine nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and pepper; rub into meat.
- Heat pressure cooker, add olive oil and brown meat well on all sides.
- Add onion, garlic, brown sugar dissolved in wine, water, and bay leaves.
- cover securely.
- Place pressure regulator on vent pipe and cook 35 minutes with pressure regulator rocking slowly.
- Let pressure drop of its own accord.
- Or cook at 300 degrees for about 4 hours in a Dutch oven, or cook 8 hrs on low in a crock pot.
- (This is my preferred method.).