1 (1 lb) package
monterey jack cheese
fresh cilantro, seperated from stems and chopped
tomatoes, diced into small,bite size pieces
1 (4 ounce) cans
of chopped green chili peppers
1 (2/3 ounce) packet
good season Italian salad dressing mix
of your favorite oil
- Mix Italian Dressing packet with vinegar, water and oil.
- Shake well and set side.
- Cut Monterey Jack Cheese into chunks and place in a blender a few at a time.
- Pulse and crumble cheese, dump into a medium size bowl.
- Repeat until all cheese is crumbled.
- Add chopped cilantro, tomatoes, scallions and can of chili's.
- Add in prepared Italian Dressing.
- Mix well and chill for at least an hour.
- Served best with Hint of Lime Tortilla chips.