orange, zest of
fresh orange juice
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix together oil and sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla, zest, and juice.
- Mix well.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Add to wet mixture, stirring gently until just combined.
- Pour into greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Bake 20-23 minutes until done.
- Allow to sit at room temperature at least 30 minutes before cutting.
- NOTE:I made these again, and for some reason, they were not done until about 26 minutes-test them with a butterknife at 23 minutes, if it is still liquidy, bake for a little longer, when done, the knife won't come completely clean, but the brownies should NOT be liquidy.
- Let me know how long it took you to bake them.