sweetened condensed milk, divided
1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup
margarine, melted and cooled
1 (18 1/4 ounce) packages
devil's food cake mix
egg, lightly beaten
1 (7 ounce) jars
( about 1-3/4 cups)
peanut butter chips
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13" x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup condensed milk, butter, 1/4 cup milk, cake mix and the egg; mix to combine well (batter will be stiff).
- Press TWO-THIRDS of the batter into the bottom of the prepared baking pan (using floured hands); pat down evenly, the layer will be thin.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining 1/2 cup condensed milk and the marshmallow creme in a bowl; stir in the peanut butter chips/morsels.
- Remove the pan from the oven; spread the marshmallow mixture evenly over the brownie layer.
- Carefully drop the remaining batter by the spoonfuls over the marshmallow mixture.
- Bake for another 30 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.