2 cups brown rice flour or 2 cups
mashed ripe banana
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar until creamy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in buttermilk and lemon extract and mix well.
- Combine rice flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and add to the butter mixture.
- Stir in bananas and coconut and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into two greased mini loaf pans (5 1/2 by 3 inches).
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Cool in pans 2 minutes, then turn out and cool completely.