taco seasoning mix
1 (16 ounce) cans
pinto beans, drained
cooked long-grain rice
shredded cheddar cheese, divided
( 8 oz)
( 6 to 7 inches)
- Brown ground beef and onion; add taco seasoning mix and water; cook as directed on package.
- In a bowl, combine the beans, salsa, rice and 1 cup cheese.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup off-center on each tortilla.
- Fold the sides and ends over filling and roll-up.
- Arrange burritos in a greased 13X9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.