graham cracker crumbs
2 cups unsweetened coconut or 2 cups
1 (14 ounce) cans
sweetened condensed milk
aero chocolate candy bars
( I use Crisco)
- Mix the margarine, cracker crumbs, coconut, condensed milk and vanilla together; press into an ungreased 9 x 9 pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 10 minutes.
- For the icing, in a microwave proof bowl break up bars into smaller chunks, add to oil.
- Microwave for 1 minute or longer until the chocolate melts.
- Stir and carefully spread over squares.
- Store squares in the refrigerator.
- Can also be frozen.