1 cup margarine or 1 cup
brown sugar, firmly packed
1 1/2 cups
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt; blend into creamed mixture.
- Stir in rolled oats, coconut and chocolate chips.
- Drop teaspoons of batter 2 inches apart unto lightly greased baking sheet.
- (Cookies have a nicer appearnce when baked on a baking stone such as Pampered Chef) Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.