1 (22 ounce) packages
frozen mashed potatoes
4 ounces packages
cream cheese, softened
chopped fresh chives
bacon, cooked and crumbled
shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
- Stir in cream cheese and next 5 ingredients; place in a 2-quart, lightly greased, baking dish.
- The recipe states to divide the mixture evenly between 6, 6-oz.
- lightly greased ramekins or custard cups- I preferred to make it in one big dish but you all can do as you like.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or till thoroughly heated.