boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 (10 ounce) cans
cream of mushroom soup
green onions, chopped
green pepper, chopped
chicken instant Oxo
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken on the bottom of a roasting pan or oven safe dish in a single layer.
- Sprinkle evenly over the chicken your chopped onions and green peppers.
- In a separate bowl mix 1- 10 oz can of cream of mushroom soup, 1- 10 oz can of water, 1 pkg chicken oxo, salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a wisk or fork, mix these ingredients together until well blended.
- Pour the liqid mixture evenly over the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hours depending on the size of the chicken breasts.
- To serve- place one piece of chicken on a plate and top with the mushroom soup sauce.
- This sauce also looks and tastes wonderful over rice, egg noodles or chow mein noodles.