( 70-80 degrees)
2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons
1 1/2 teaspoons
active dry yeast
2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons
shredded mozzarella cheese
( 4 ounces)
grated parmesan cheese
- In bread machine pan, place the first six ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tbslp. of water or flour if needed).
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto floured surface.
- Roll into 12-inch circle.
- Transfer to a 14-inch pizza pan coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- In a small skillet, cook garlic in butter over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- With the end of a wooden spoon handle, make indentations in dough at 1-inch intervals.
- Top with garlic butter and sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack.
- Cut into wedges or squares and serve warm.