1 1/2 cups
soy flour, plus
zucchini, small diced with skin on
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray or butter.
- In a small bowl, mix together 4 tablespoons wheat bran and 2 tablespoons soy flour and sprinkle it evenly over each of the 12 cups of the muffin pan.
- In a larger bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients until completely blended.
- Fill each muffin cup only 2/3 of the way with the mix, leaving room for them to rise, and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until tops start to brown.
- The muffins are done when lightly browned and a wooden toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove and let cool before taking out of the pan.