bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans
chopped green chilies, drained
taco seasoning mix, from 1.25 ounce package
roma tomatoes, chopped
( 1 1/3 cups, plum)
green onions, sliced
( 1/4 cup)
finely shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
( 1 pound)
( to garnish)
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Spray two 30x18-inch pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Spread tortilla chips on centers of foil pieces.
- Mix sausage, chilies and seasoning mix; spoon over tortilla chips.
- Top with tomatoes and onions.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Wrap foil securely around tortilla chips.
- Cover and grill foil packets, seam sides up, 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with Sour cream, Salsa, and Guacamole.