graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons
1 (3 ounce) packages
strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
1 (16 ounce) packages
frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed
cream cheese, softened
whipping cream, whipped
- In small bowl combine cracker crumbs& butter, set aside 1 tbsp.
- for topping.
- Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of greased 8 inch square baking dish.
- Bake at 325 for 10-14 mins.
- or until golden.
- Cool on wire rack.
- In a bowl dissolve jello in boiling water, stir in strawberries& lemon juice.
- Refrigerate until partially set, about 1 1/2 hrs.
- In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla& salt until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread half over cooled crust.
- Cover& refrigerate remaining cream mixture.
- Pour jello mixture over filling, refrigerate until firm.
- Top with remaining cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with fresh sliced strawberries& mint if desired.