( and I mean LARGE)
extra virgin olive oil
( about 1/2 medium tomato)
1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
parmesan cheese, grated
salt and pepper, to taste
hot sauce, to taste
( I use Tobasco Chipotle)
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, saute the garlic until aromatic.
- Add the tomatoes, and saute for another minute or so, then add the broth.
- Scramble the egg, parmesean cheese, hot sauce, salt and pepper in a serving bowl.
- (I just use the bowl I'm going to eat out of; less clean up.) When the broth comes to a boil, add the egg mixture while stirring.
- Remove from heat, place in a bowl, top with fresh ground pepper, and enjoy.